Sunday, December 11, 2011

Its Party Season!


So...IFB is asking we bloggers to do a party post since its party season.

click to explore other bloggers' post.
 IFB Project #25: Blogger Holiday Party

I was so excited about party until I realized I've got TONS of homework and exam and work.

And I haven't prepare a party dress.

Actually I don't know if I can afford a party dress. God bless me.

And then, here comes Christmas!

Now, I am asking Santa Claus to give me a party dress. Okay.



Dear Santa,

Its me, Sophie.

I think I have been doing great this year.

I've got myself an internship. I finish every meal, not left a pea. I drink sometimes but I never drunk, I swear. I love my family and friends and friends who don't even care about me. I had my articles got publish. I finally start a fight which is a good start because I'd never get nerve to fight for myself.

So, my dear santa, am I being good? Do you think I deserve a dress? Please!

Do not say no before you take a look of my beautiful beautiful list.




cute and elegant



elegant and nice cutting


cute



cute and pure


elegant and sexy


cute and elegant and nice cutting





(Santa,) 









2 comments:

Thankyou for your support.