Saturday, August 10, 2013

Love you like always

The best part of my job is I can get free clothes sometimes cause our stylists would prepare some extra clothes for the talents. I can always pick some cute causal ones from those spare clothing. And the second best of this job is I work with those amazing stylists, they are so nice and easy-going, I get to know more about mix&matching. Previously, I was super busy and stressful, but this week I got some resting time. And I feel a bit guilty about not updating navysophie for awhile. So I guess my conscience doesn't rest a lot, god bless me. I took a few pictures of what I was wearing these days.























16 comments:

  1. such a cute outfits!! i really like the second one so cool!! ♥ i love your blog<3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, sweetie! I will visit your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie,

    Thanks so much for your kind comment! I'm so happy to meet a fellow moomins fan! :)

    I love that white skirt with the blue embroidery, it looks so lovely :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back. You have been missing for a while!! and yes, free clothes are awesome! What are you working as nowadays?
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June! I know I have been out for awhile, its so great to blog again. I am working as a casting co-ordinater in a commercial production house.

      Delete
  4. Your outfits are gorgeous! I love the jeans and stripey shirt combo xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, working with stylists is so much fun, I am enjoying this experience every second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so many pretty things!♥ I'm jealous!:) I'm following you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Facebook page


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorietta! Thanks for following me. I am checking out your blog now.

      Delete
  7. You look so adorable! I'm going to hong kong to live for four months next week! Super excited. :)

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog! that first dress is adorable!

    another place in time

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your support.