Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What I did for love?






What I did for (the things I) love? I bought them all. I mean, not all of them, those with reasonable price, the most reasonable mostly. But this isn't the most important point I am trying to make, the point is I don't think I went too far if I went a little crazy during CHRISTMAS. Don't you think? After all, it's holiday season, holiday means shopping, so as Sunday, and Saturday, and other days in a week, right? Totally right. I am going to tell you what I used money for.



My rose necklace, my lovely rose necklace. It's tiny, it's cute. It's something you will never take off from your neck.


A vintage radio. I can't tell you how excited I was when I found this little machine. 




This is crazy. I have been searching for the right cup for myself this year. I was wanting a mug, but turns out I got a teacup.


I am not much a earrings person. But these little ones got me.


It's honey, honey. I bought it in Japan and it's super tasty. I can mix it into tea, put it on bread or just eat it directly.


Tape. Just perfect. I am telling you it's perfect.


It's never enough when it comes to bookmark. Cause you will keep losing them and it's kinda sad.


My Kiki pin, just like Katniss has her mockingjay pin, I have my Kiki pin, the only different between me and Katniss is I have short hair and she've long. Yeah, that's the only different.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your support.