Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Star vow and Sparks









I eventually finished the first edition of my thesis, which means I can enjoy a few days off. I am using it to fulfill Project R and write my new novel "The Little Dress". But both of them are progressing in a very very slowly way, very slowly.

Meanwhile, I watched some movie that I want to watch. I watched Monte Carlo, which is a very American Europe movie, but Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester are great.

And I watched Valentine's Day movie of 2012, The Vow. I wanted to watch it long time ago, so happy that I finally got a chance to watch it. This is a really sweet, romantic, breath-taking movie.



I was so surprised that the movie is kind of a real story!


Rachel McAdams is perfect.






Then, I discovered a trailer of 2012 flim. The name is "Ruby Sparks", its direct by the diractors of Miss Little Sunshine. I think the idea is really great, its a little bit like "Stranger than Fiction". Calvin (Paul Dano) is a young novelist. He is now struggling with his writing and keeps fall in love with his character. He creates a character named Ruby Sparks, then a real Ruby(Zoe Kazan) just pops into his life, becomes a breathing person. Isn't it amazing that Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan are a real couple for long time?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your support.